In this one-day* course, attendees will acquire the skills to effectively curate a Product Backlog that articulates the product’s future vision and prioritizes tasks crucial for the Scrum Team. This will enhance transparency and ensure stakeholder and customer satisfaction. Through hands-on exercises, learners will master the art of refining the Product Backlog, including breaking down and segmenting items, discovering how a straightforward approach can address intricate Product Backlogs.
Participants will also grasp the importance of aligning Product Goals with the tasks undertaken, ensuring value delivery. Furthermore, they will gain insights into managing and understanding stakeholder relationships.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for students who are currently working as a Product Owner and are looking for practical ways to manage their Stakeholders and Product Backlog. The course also caters to a range of roles involved in agile development and product management. The Product Backlog Management course is for:
- Professionals interested in learning essential Product Owner practices
- Product Owners looking to better understand their customers and stakeholders
- Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable insights in this course
- Product Managers and Business Analysts looking to improve their Product Backlog management skill
- Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order the Product Backlog
- Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Capture stakeholder’s needs on a Product Backlog
- Find better ways to make the Product Backlog more transparent
- Use empiricism as a competitive advantage