Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Typically, training providers will cover the required learning outcomes for this certification in approximately 21 hours of instructional activities over the course of three days.
- Agile Coaching mindset, role, and responsibilities
- Agile Coaching boundaries, agile coaching alliance
- Agile Coaching models, tools and techniques to effectively carry out this role
- Agile Coach as Professional Agile Coach
- Agile Coach as Teacher
- Agile Coach as Mentor
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Participants understand and develop essential professional coaching skills.
- Appreciate the differences between the various aspects of Agile Coaching like teaching, facilitating, mentoring, and coaching.
- Special focus is on the core professional coaching skills like self-awareness, response-ability, servant leadership, active listening, powerful questioning, and managing team dysfunctions.
- The participants of this workshop will learn various tools and techniques to efficiently coach their agile team, thereby build high-performance agile teams
All participants completing the ICP-ACC course will receive one of the top industry-recognized Agile coach certificates. It is the most preferred certificate in the industry in terms of Agile Coaching. Having Certified Agile Coach certification increases the chances of you landing on an Agile Coach job.
Who Should Attend?
– Aspiring Agile Coaches
– Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners
– Project Managers and Team Leaders
– Independent Consultants
– Agile Leaders
– Organizational Change Agents
Note: Edge Agility has partnered with ScaleUp Consultants in delivering this course. https://www.scaleupconsultants.com/